Create a Retirement By Design
At RichLife Advisors, we have found that those who feel the greatest uncertainty about their retirement often have one thing in common: they are missing a written strategy that provides clarity and confidence.
Visionary and founder Beau Henderson has created the The RichLife Retirement Success Strategy™ to address, integrate and simplify the six critical components that we believe every successful retirement plan needs to include:
Tap for More Info:
1 Income Planning
The lifeblood of retirement is income. Will you have enough? Will it last as long as you do? These are the top concerns of the people we help serve every day. We will help you to:
- Maximize Social Security Options: identifying which retirement claiming strategy makes the most sense for you and your family.
- Optimize Pension Selections: navigating your choices from lump sum payouts to survivorship options.
- Create a Written Income Plan: segmenting your money to provide the income you need for now, soon and the later years of retirement using The Bucket Plan®.
2 Growth Planning
With retirement today often spanning multiple decades, including long-term growth opportunities is essential. Through asset allocation and diversification, this growth will help hedge against inflation, long-term care costs and provide for a surviving spouse or loved ones in future generations.
3 Tax Planning
It’s not just about what you make, but what you keep. With most retirement savings having an unpaid tax bill that becomes due upon distribution, taxes are often the greatest single expense for most Americans today—even during retirement. Our goal is to help you be efficient to pay as little in taxes as possible. This may include:
- Planning for required minimum distributions (RMDs): determining what these distributions will look like every year, which accounts they will come from and how they will impact your overall taxable income throughout retirement.
- Roth conversion strategies: evaluating your current and future expected tax liabilities to help minimize the total tax impact on your retirement accounts.
4 Healthcare Planning
What are you doing to protect your greatest asset of all—your health? Another significant expense and concern in retirement is healthcare. We will help you explore your options to establish the coverage protection you may need, including:
- Health insurance
- Medicare supplements
- Long-term care coverage
5 Estate Planning
From creating an income plan for your surviving spouse to partnering with attorneys as needed to create essential documents to implement your intentions in the event of your death or disability, your plan may include updating:
- Power of Attorneys
- Other legal documents
6 Non-Financial Planning
It’s not just money that will make for a satisfying retirement; it’s how the money is used that ultimately determines your retirement success. Once you stop being an employee, who will you be? What relationships and experiences give you the most purpose and fulfillment? We will guide you through these critical conversations to determine what matters most to you, and then create a plan to help you achieve it.
Often, we see financial professionals may address one, maybe two of these components, but it takes all six of these components working together in alignment to create a truly successful Retirement by Design.