Optimize Your Retirement Social Security Benefits
Retirees will collectively lose $3.4 trillion in potential income that they could spend during their retirement because they claimed Social Security at a financially sub-optimal time, or an average of $111,000 per household according to a recent study.
RichLife Advisors offers a complete Social Security Optimization Analysis to guide you through the application process so you can feel confident in making the best selection for you and your family to avoid leaving this money on the table.
Our Social Security Analysis Includes:
- Review of all Social Security options showing how to increase your monthly Social Security benefits by up to $800 for married couples, $150 for an individual and $450 for a surviving spouse.
- Review your Social Security earnings/benefit statement.
- Compare Social Security benefits before and after full retirement age.
- Identify whose account your Social Security benefits should be based on (self, spouse, ex-spouse, deceased spouse)
- Complete review of your unique situation (divorce, widow, remarriage and child-related).
- Calculate your breakeven point.
- Determine together when you should apply for Social Security benefits.
- General discussion of Medicare, Parts A, B, C, D.
- Assistance with applying online.
- Discuss any follow-up questions.